Friday, December 10, 2010

My Kiddo's

Father, you know my love for my youth. They are my kiddo's, my boys, my girls, my teens, you name it. I want them to grow up chasing after You. I want them to follow You, to love You, to read Your word, to pray to You, to talk with You, to find You, to look for You....do You get it? I want their world to be wrapped around You. They are all so different. Some are hurting, some are scared, some are lost, some don't get it, but some do...
Father, be a father to the ones who need a daddy. Be strong to those who are weak. Comfort those who are sad, lonely, depressed. I would give my heart, my very soul to know they have peace in You. I am nothing without You, so I need You. I want, I crave even to make an impact on their lives. I can pour my heart into them, my world, my very life! I ask that You use me. I ask that You send me, that You pour into them everything You have.
Life isn't worth living without You. You are our rock, our Savoir, our Lamb who bled for us. My students, my kiddo's they worry about so much. They get caught up in the wrong things. They make bad decisions, but grant them mercy and grace. Lead them, teach them, and help them be covered in Your dust. You are my God, be theirs too!
Father, all I can ask is this;: save them, love them, mature them, in You and for Your sake.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment