Lord, do my tears count as worship today? These worries I have, being scared, unsure...does the fact I am here telling you this, does that count as worship? I have no doubt that you love me and I trust that You are a mighty God but why now do I cower, shake, tremble in these fears that Lord, right now life is tough? If Your affections are great for me, I ask, will that be enough? It sounds stupid realy, to ask, but am I not a finite, sinful child of Yours? Do I not struggle with these things? So many different things to be scared of and doesn't most of it tie into some sort of financial issue?
Lord, I want to be the most amazing husband I can be, the leader of this household but how can I be when it seems so tight. I know, I get it, I am putting my worth and value into how the cash flow is around the house, but next month it gets tight. Next month every cent matters and this seems somewhat new. Father, oh my precious Father I am so sorry for being scared. You know me though, You know how emotional I can be and how scared I can get. I am running to you now, crying out for you like the Prodigal Son and I just ask that You run to me and meet me. Hold me in You great big arms, love me, comfort me for God I am weak and I feel like I am barely holding on!
I love You. You are this God who sees me cry, who wipes the tears away, You hold me, You care for me. You laugh with me, hurt for me, You took the CROSS for me! You alone answer prayers. You alone know my future. You created me, I am Your workmenship! You crafted me, made plans for me and you created good works for me to fulfill for Your glory! Life is great and I miss out on so much of seeing that. When I struggle I am still blessed. I have so much but most of all I have You! Having You, a relationship, Your love, grace, mercy, salvation, and a promise is all I need.
I am running to Your arms Papa. Will You run to me like You always have? Run to me Papa...
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment