I can't sleep tonight! Too much on my mind perhaps, or I am just used to being tracked out and able to stay up so late! Either way, here I am Lord. Listening to bluegrass music, wanting to blog, to pray and grateful for you. Who am I to argue with You? Life is great and worth living because of You. I would rather be here, now, up, then in bed, letting my mind wander to sinful things. I have salvation through Your Son and I am an heir! How amazing is that?
I thank You for my friends, for my church, for my youth, for Facebook, for this house, these dogs, freedom, Your mercy and grace. I thank You for hot showers and clean water. I thank You for my car, for my clothes, for the food you provide, for my family, for everything. EVERYTHING. Regardless of my situation, through peaceful times and the rough, through the rain and storms or sunny weather You are my God and I am forever grateful! Thank You Lord.
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment