Look, God, You are my King. I deserve a tyrant for a king. I am not a worthy subject. I can be a rebel. I can fight against Your will. I sometimes am selfish, I lie, I steal, I lust, I hurt and love my temper, in short, I sin. Yet, I want to be that second thief and to surrender. I want to lay down my life at Your throne. If love kept You on the cross, if You could have called legions of angels down to save You yet You stayed because Your love for me was so strong then I could not ask for a better King. I need a King like you.
Hosanna! Savoir, save me!
You brought me so much joy today! I have seen You be so faithful it blows my mind away! Why? All I know is this, You want Your kingdom to grow and I want to see it grow too! I was just so encouraged because we started so small. I was so discouraged, so sad! I hated it, lol, well, you know what I mean. It was tough! I was scared and not sure of what to do. You told me to have faith and to love everyone You give me. I want to train leaders to do that too. Father, You ask me to prayer for the workers of the field because the Harvest is so ripe, so big, so much!! Father, bring me leaders!
Thank You for all that You have done and for keeping me, my wife and our dogs and house safe through those nasty storms and tornadoes. Though God, I am thankful for Your grace, more than grateful, there are people out there that still need You. They lost loved ones, memories, etc. and now, well, they need You for comfort and strength, wisdom and mercy. Father, bring these people into Your Kingdom. Use this as a way to melt their hearts and bring them into a relationship with You!!
Father, I love You!!
No comments:
Post a Comment