Saturday, August 14, 2010

Feelin' so Fly

I can't help but want to glorify my God that's so high! I don't want a day to go by without me giving Him praise! I do feel fly! I feel so fly, I can't deny...so enough with my rapping, but my point is this: I have an amazing God and I am thankful to be counted as His child!

Finally, my computer is back and I can blog again!! Oh how I have missed this, how I have missed just getting my thoughts and prayers out there into cyberspace! There wasn't a day that went by where I missed having this opportunity to blog!

So, life is great right now, yet I sin. I struggle with things that make me flee my God yet He chases after me like the Good Shepherd. He sees me stray and comes after me! He must love me, He really must! I have seen Him be so faithful and now as I struggle Lord, wanting a child of my own, a child to love, to hold, to teach, to share with that child about all of Your glories, I still know You're faithful.

Your affections for me are great, Your faithfulness is of great fame. You were faithful to Abraham and Sarah. You made them wait 25 years, and wow, was it worth it! You blessed the nations through their seed. So, I do not need the line of David and the Messiah to be in my future seeds, I do want a child. Just turning 28 years old a few weeks ago and having no child just killed me. Though this may be, I refuse to think You're a cruel and unjust God. You have Your reasons which as far above my own. You know what You're doing though I may not see or always understand that. Am I God that I can see the future? No, nor do I want to be, I will let God stay on His throne and I will stay faithful and trusting to the God I know that loves me more than anything (Romans 8 & 5:8). If His affections for me are great, then how can lose faith?

My heart goes out to my nephews as well. They need You God and are so desperate for You and I don't think they truly see that. They need You and I pray that they give their lives over to You, completely. I pray that they make You their Lord and live a life of abundence in the palm of Your hand, where no one can snatch them. You love them, You created them, yet they are not Your children. I pray You become their Father.

Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness and Your affections. I am lost without you and I cannot dare exist without Your image reflected in me. Thank You for Your faithfulness in every area of my life. You make like worth living, and yet You are worth dying for! Forgive me for my sin, the sin I commit willing and unknowlingly. You are worthy of a life that is completely devoted to You and yet I do not always give that. You deserve all my life and breath! Thank You for being my God, the only true and living God.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment