Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back Again

It's been over a month since I have been on here last and that's my fault. God, I stand before You as a grateful man undeserving of Your presence. I have every reason though to crave Your presence. My life is full with You, complete, whole, altogether wonderful and without You i is darkness, confusion, lost, hopeless. There is no in between with You, and I would have it no other way. You are this God who listens and loves. You chase me, You run after me. You embrace me and laugh with me! You challenge me and You ask me to grow. You don't quit on me and You don't let me quit either! You don't ask for my best but You ask me to give me all. You say that my all is what You want and my best is found in You.
You are this God outside of time. You have no constraints. What holds You back? Nothing, for nothing is better, bigger or stronger than You. I can rejoice in who You are. I can sing loudly and with pride, with joy and satisfaction that You are my God.

How can life be better without You? It can't because You are the ultimate source of joy. When times get tough, You are my hope. When things look great, You are my hope. You don't leave me, You don't disappoint me. You won the victory, You won it on the cross and what do you ask in return? You ask for what You deserve, a repentant heart and a life given over to You. You break the chains that hold me down, the chains of sin and despair. You are beautiful. You are powerful. You are Great. You are Mighty! I can sit here and smile because I know You are so kind, gentle and caring but You are strong, tough and chastise me when I need it. I fail, I sin, I struggle. I give into temptation. You give me the strength to overcome it, You give me hope in the future, You tell me about Your sacrifice and the reasons why I can say no. You are stronger. You are a friend of the Sinners. You found me, You reached out to me! You are Beautiful. You are absolutely Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment