Today, well today I pray through the blog. Too much going on around me and my mind is getting way too distracted. ADD today stinks! I know that there are about a million things to share with you today Lord.
- A.G. - I want to see this person stick closely to your side. I want to see AG love you, completely, intimately and with such earnest desire to be like Your Son. I want to see AG break free from the sin that is weighing them down. Those chains are around AG right now and their day, their week, has been really tough. I hope to ice cream this week or next with AG and to see them at Cici's and I pray and ask that You will allow this to happen as well as allow us to have an effective and impactful time. Look over AG and love AG so closely. Hold them, comfort AG and bring them back into obedience and faith in Your Word and truth.
- Terry and Scott - how awesome, they have been married over a month! Thank you for their marriage and their role in my life. Lord I love them and I thank you for them. I pray that their marriage will be an incredible one, teaching Tommy and Jake what a true marriage looks like and that they never divorce or quit on each other. I pray the boys have a strong and lasting marriage like Terry and Scott.
- I also ask that You watch over Tara. I would like to see her get a better job, one where she is teaching as a teacher not a TA. It would be a better pay raise for her, especially for all she does. Yes, selfishly, this may open up her position for me too. I do not want to go to H.S. I like M.S., I like East Cary, the teachers here, everything. Plus, it would be a pay raise for me (just no track out). Lord, You do know what's best and I will trust You in that, but please guide me either way. I want whats best for my life (including Miranda and our ministry) but You know what is truly best for me.
- I pray for Katie Nehm and her ministry in the D.R. I hope it is amazing! I want her to have such a Kingdom impact on the people and children she runs into down there. I want to see her do great things for your Kingdom. I pray now for the hearts of the people she will live with and around, that their hearts will be opened and soften for your Son's sake. I want to see them ready to be loved on and ready to be cared for by her and the rest of the missionaries down there. I pray now that their needs will be met physically and mentally. I want to see Katie love them in deed and word.
- Lord, You know we want a baby. I do, a huge desire. I feel like I have slacked in prayer over this. I admit it, I have slacked at it. It seems since Miranda had her period, I quit asking. I do not think it was due to any lack of faith but just the emotions wore off. I feel emotionless about it now, in the sense of not crying or getting so teary-eyed. I do know that I want a baby. I want a healthy baby girl. Maybe it is a lot to ask for, I do not deserve to ask, I do not deserve to ask You about anything. I am a sinner, completely messed up because of sin. However, You do tell me over and over again to have faith and to ask. Here I am, Lord, will you give Miranda and I a baby in the next two years? Will you give me the strength to trust You. Will you help me have faith and to erase the doubts in my mind, even now.
- Thank you for all You are doing in my life and my wife's. I have thoroughly enjoyed our marriage these past few months. I thank You for helping me have confidence in her, to trust her so I can open up and share with her. It is a scary thing to do, but thanks to You, I can and I am. I thank You for her love and for her respect. I thank You for time with her. Forgive me for the times when I leer at other girls, lust over them and to put them ahead of my wife's desires and attentions. Help make me a better husband, one who is more loving and sacrificial for her. I ask that You do the same for my wife. I pray that she continues to love me and to grow in that love. I pray that she will be a forgiving wife, one who will not hold grudges and one who is open with me in her s!!truggles. I pray that Lord she will not be afraid to share with me whats on her heart but give her the discernment on when to. I pray that she stays open and honest with me too.
Lord, I feel like I have a ton more and want to come back to You. This is why I think You are so worthy of worship because we can approach You in Your throne room at any time and any point in our lives. You are so open to us. You share so much with us, Your blessings overpour and Your grace fills us up. Lord, I would be lost without You. Thank You
No comments:
Post a Comment