Today is a great day!! Meta is coming up and this excites me!! I cannot wait for Meta!! I am pumped that this is a chance even to get Shenia, Malik and Kiki involved in something big and very powerful. I hope they do not think this is lame, Lord, I pray now and ask you that they will somehow, one way or another love Meta...maybe the fellowship, the food, the time at the houses or that whatever Clayton shares will be incredible!! I want them to come away from this either changed, desiring to change or open to change. I want them to see there is a better life out there for them and that life is through Your Son, Jesus.
Thank you for Kelly's son Lee, and for being back now from war and back home for good. Thank you for keeping him safe and sound, taking care of him and now, I still ask watch over him. I do know Kelly is nervous, with all the pills and shots he had and just the fact so many struggle mentally and with sound mental health when they get back. You are God though and You have the power to heal the soul, body and mind and I ask that for Lee, you will do that, especially since he is married. I do not know the relationship between You and Lee, but I would like him to have one with You and for him to find peace in Your friendship and Godship.
I am excited to start our Apex Life Group tomorrow!! I do not think this would be possible without the Bunch's!! I do hope that they are grateful for this and excited to host this! I hope that this can also be a blessing to their entire family. I want to see this life group succeed and grow both spiritually and physically. I want to see the youth really enjoy themselves there and that they are excited to invite their friends. This is the way they are supposed to grow, organically, but I know that the growth is also up to You, which means we need to really love each other, to really take care of each other and through that people will be attracted to this group and these people. I pray that Father that happens and I pray that the prayer time will be powerful for these kids!
I am thankful that today I can sit around and play video games. I think mentally Lord I needed this but I know it is nit possible without you giving me this. I thank you for TA of the Year award and for being able to have Tara help me with it as well as my wife. I thank you for being able to see Ian was home to drop off Nikki's card. I hope she liked it, that in her heart it pleased her. I cannot wait to celebrate her and Xander's birthday this weekend! It will be nice! I also know I am thankful for the family we have down here. We would be at a lose without them! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment