Well look, heh, today is a great day. Yes, I started off with thoughts I am not proud of, in fact I am ashamed of them. However, with a little love from my wife and her honesty, it convicted me. Well, I thought about it a little more even after but realizing with the day You have in store for me it is not worth it. I am thankful that today is today! I am thrilled about what there is to look forward to! Honestly, I feel like a kid that has to wait for Christmas morning and it is Christmas Eve!! I love it!
I want to thank You for how awesome Apex was last night. Anneliese made my night with her honesty, giggling, bringing 2 friends, Ryan came and seemed to love it and even CJ was there, sitting, listening I hope...I know after they graduate, CJ and Ryan are the future of the group, but thankfully, Jacob will be a freshmen next year, adding to the group. Regardless, the Bunch';s let us use their house and I thank You for that too! We need a family like the Bunch's that would let us use their house and they are so kind and warm!! Thank You!!
I am also just ecstatic about Meta coming up. I am nervous though about how many kids we will have for it! I want to see a bunch, of course, but that is because I want to see a bunch of youth enjoy what there is in this retreat. Yes, with retreats numbers matter to me, IDK why, maybe because it shows to me how much I think they care? IDK, I know that I like having a bunch of kids out and looking forward to things like this!! I do pray that Meta will be great and great for them, that Clayton will be infused with Your Spirit and bring many youth to know You in an intimate way! I also ask that Father you use this as a chance to really hook in the Glenn family!! I would love to see them surrender their life to You!! I want the Bunch's to go too!! How awesome would that be!! So Lord, I ask that You make this happen, but regardless who is there and not there, that You give me a heart excited for those that are there!!
I pray that worship night tonight is off the hook!! I want it to be incredible for all that come to it and all that are helping with it! I want it to be packed and for arms high, hearts abandonded and that we all just get lost in worship in You! Make tonight special!!
I ask that You guide Chief and I into the sermon planning today!! I want it to be great, fun, exciting but I want to make sure we pick out some important things too! I don't want to preach what Travis thinks or feels but what Your Spirit would have me preach and share....Lord, help me get past myself and let You through in this!!
Lord, I love You!! Thank You for a great morning. Forgive me of my gross and terrible sins!! Restore me, wash me clean, make me like Your Son, Jesus the Christ!!
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment