Psalm 13:5-6 MSG
5 I've thrown myself headlong into your arms-I'm celebrating your rescue.6 I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers.
God, thank you for the opportunity to thank Chris for the faith he had and has in me to lead youth. Thank you for Chris giving me the chance to lead youth. Yes I know I struggle with him and I do not think I want to work for him at this church for my whole life but I do know this, this is where you have me and I am so thankful for You and this chance! It felt good to tell Chris those things and it hit me that it was a reminder from the previous verse in Psalm 9:1-2 where I wanted my heart to go, to a place where I could be laughing and jumping with joy in my relationship with You.
Today, I still feel on fire, though I admit, I feel tempted with lust, knowing it will be a long day and my wife about to begin her period. Rescue me from these thoughts and desire, keep me free from that evil sin, let my flesh give up on its desire and to be cornered back into submission. Give me strength my Lord!
God, thank You just for life, for my wife especially too. I thank You for this class I am taking. It has been incredible and I love every minute of it!! I love the insights you are giving me and the opportunities to feel comfortable with some of my classmates (which did not come easy for me until the past few classes). It has been a greater joy being in class with these men! Thank You for Dr. Zempel as well. He is a good man, and I believe he is chasing after Your heart.
Lord, I want to come before You again about my desire for children. You know that Miranda and I strongly desire to have children of our own and that is a great thing to desire! I wantt o be a dad, but I also know that it has to be in Your time. I am willing to concede to that but I do not want to give up in coming before Your throne and asking You to bring us that joy, that baby, that child we want. Lord I love You, I trust You but I also ask, because it is a good thing to ask, that you open my wife's womb, make my sperm work, whatever it takes to get this natural process going, the thing you created, and the life that only you can create!!
I just pray too that this fast Miranda and I are about to partake in for 3 whole weeks will be incredible!! I am kind of excited about it now and kind of dreading it!! Who wants to give up meat for 3 weeks?? I mean, meat!!! But Lord, I think this will be a great chance to really pursue after You and to do it with my wife! This can be a fun time!! Lord, let it be fun, help us make the most of it and to grow closer to You and to each other as man and wife.
Lord I love you and I thank you for time with Anthony and CIndy of late and pray that their marriage will be successful in your eyes and that they will raise up together and do great things together in ministry and in building your kingdom. Help me get them to serve together or at least get the seed planted to do just that!
Lord I love you, time for a shower now. Heh!! Thank you for hot water!
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment